Here are the facts as alleged in the complaint verbatim:
7. On Saturday, December 17, 2005, approximately 8:30 p.m. Theresa Wooten (hereinafter called Plaintiff) received a call from Gary Michael Block (hereinafter called Defendant), Harris County Court Number 2 Judge, requesting the Plaintiff drive to Houston to resolve a pending legal matter in his court which he promised he would help her resolve.
8. Upon Plaintiff's arrival to the court located an 301 Fannin Houston, Texas 77002, Defendant met Plaintiff in the building and escorted her to his private chambers.
9. Defendant invites Plaintiff to sit on a sofa in his chambers and offers Plaintiff an alcoholic drink which Plaintiff refuses.
10. Defendant then commences to discuss personal matters that had no relevance to the pending case of Member Source Credit Union vs. Theresa Wooten which Plaintiff was a party and representing herself pro se in Defendant's court.
11. Defendant then began to massage Plaintiff's shoulders without her consent to which she pulls away from Defendant.
12. Defendant then sits next to Plaintiff and tries to place his face on her vagina area on top of her clothes in a sexually offensive manner. Plaintiff afraid and offended again pulls back.
13. Defendant then pulls his penis out of his pants and begins to masturbate rapidly and grabs Plaintiff's hand without her consent as he continued to masturbate and ejaculated on her.
14. Plaintiff offended, scared, and appalled then jumps up, bolts to the Defendant's private restroom, cleans herself up and immediately leaves Defendant's chambers.
The complaint, which was filed on January 12, 2007 in District Court in Harris County, Texas, states causes of action for assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Hat tip: Courthouse News.
UPDATE: It seems that Judge Block had already resigned from the bench before this complaint was filed due to an entirely separate sex scandal.